Pages

Thursday, November 29

Christmas Tags With Digi Goodies


Time does escape me  ... It  must have been 4-5 years ago where I created these heart tags  for  Christmas presents - Family and Friends Loved  them .. so I thought it was  time  to remake  them since  years have  passed  by. I used my Cricut - ddodlecharms   to cut  out the  three sizes  of  hearts - Designed the sayings, used  my circle punch  ... a little  bit  of  inking  - a  button  ( oh my no flowers) and  some seam  binding   -  a  perfect  handmade  touch of  love  

and  ps ... I used  the  November  KOM   to make  these!  Two  cardstock  from the  add on and  TC  paper from the  Vintage Finds  Collections  ... 
 As  you can see, its rare that I  use  traditional Christmas  projects for my creations ... but that is simply me ... With these  I  used  decorative  buttons and  little ribbon rosettes .

Here are  some of the  digital sentiments I  used  to make  these and  also for the  inside of  my Christmas  cards  ... Click on the   sentiments and then  right  click to save  unto  your  computer.  I have  also  placed a 300dpi pdf of  the sentiments in the   file  section on our  forums  .  These can be used  for commercial or personal use . 

If you do not  have a  die cut machine  or  dies  ... go ahead and click the hearts to save  them to your computer .  I added an  additional  heart so that  you can  use your  decorative  scissors  to edge  the  base  heart  is you  wish . 



Hope you  enjoyed!